Friday, December 9, 2011

Anna's Batman is #1

#1 OMG!!!! dark and sexy! I think I will call him Batman! So Batman is probably in his 40's, divorced and one child. The kid 19, I can deal with that. He is air force retired and very laid back, cool, calm and collected. He talked about his traveling experience and all the places I should go around the world. He told me how to tell the difference between Asian people and I was just turned on.

At this point in my life I am trying to stop thinking that every man I meet is my husband.

My most important question on a date is, "tell me in what order are the following for you, communication, finance, sex?" It is a great way to see if I can mush with them. Our order was the same.

We had two rounds of drinks, (he paid) plus some food which I have to admit only had like five bites. I wanted more to drink but then thought against it, once I learned he lived in Loyal, MD.

He kept touch my thigh and my wrist and I loved it!

We talked about me being in control and trust issue. I told him I'm looking for a good time and what is meant to be will be. He agreed!

He drove me back to my job and we sat and talked some more then he gave me a hug and I fell in love with his back muscle. I told him I weigh 170lbs in his ear and he read my thoughts and asked if I liked to be picked up. I blushed, like really blushed and felt my face turn red, (btw I hate when that happens). I laughed and said sure, have a good night!

I like Batman! ...but....we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment