Sunday, December 4, 2011

#1

Number 1 of 10 was last night. We met at the Panera near where I live. I was happy to see that he was a lil more attractive in person than he was on the website. We ate light at Panera and chatted for an hour or so. He definitely appeared to be of the nice guy crew. And I tend to go for the dudes with more of an edge. But, the edgy ones never really want anything in the final analysis. This guy Seems to have had a bad wrap in love. He seriously wants to be in a committed relationship. He has 4 children (at my age, children are more than likely always gonna come with the package.)...but okay...FO kids! 3 Babymomas. 2 of them are exwives. After the second divorce he went through 2 roommate situations. He's been back and forth between jobs. Currently he lives with his mother and her boyfriend in Temple Hills. Through all his ups and downs he's maintained a part time job that he loves at a shoe store called Red Wings. He's been with them for 21 years. I'd hang out with him again. Nevertheless, as my friend Binta would say...he didn't make my twot twiddle. Cracking myself up. BTW we went dutch. An exboyfriend of mine once told me that if a man lets you spend your money while you are with him...Run for the hills!

4 comments:

  1. Wait.. 70 kids or 7 kids?!? Please say 7...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we should change the font cuz that is a serious difference! Lives with his momma huh?? Hmmmm....no wonder your twot didn't twiddle....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait he has 10 kids I thought I read 4 somewhere. I mean nothing wrong w/a man having kids. I am 37 so I kind of expect a man to have kids at this point 1 or 2 is ok but I am not sure that I can do more than that lol. I am glad you had a good time though, its always good to make new friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! #1 is just a hangout buddy...smh

    ReplyDelete