Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ja'Net - Date #1

We met a year and a half ago on match.com but never met in person until last Saturday. For our second date I asked him if he would like to go to the Georgetown basketball game with me on Saturday and he agreed. He had a friend in from out of town so I asked a girlfriend to come along with me so that his friend wouldn't feel like the 3rd wheel. Although it was our 2nd meeting I was super nervous! lol We met in front of Chipotle at the Verizon center and he looked so good! I don’t think either of us even paid attention to the game we eventually left the suite where our seats where and went and walked around and just sat and talked. The game was over….I think Georgetown won…lol. We didn’t plan to do anything after the game I thought once the game was over that so was the date but it wasn’t. We decided to go bowling and went to Lucky Strike got our little buzzer then the 4 of us got a table and sat down it was a huge table so there was plenty of privacy for us to have our own conversation, which was wonderful. He made me blush every time I looked at him I felt silly actually one would think that he was my first date ever in life…lol. Our friends were both tired and after our 7 hour date we decided to part ways (which neither of us was ready to do). He asked me to go out with him last night to finish up his birthday celebration but I was beat and fell asleep ….lol. He’s a really great guy and I can’t wait to go out with him again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gurl this is the bomb!!!!!! I am excited to see where this goes. As good as it feels you still gotta get those other 9 dudes in. Although when you find one that's good you feel like you oughta just call it quits on the rest...but NOOOOOOOOO...In my Puffy voice..Let's Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Steph! I am definitely going to continue the challenge. I have date #3 at 7 and I'm sure it will go good. Yeah date #1 and I really clicked...just taking my time to get to know him better but I am really feeling him and he is really feeling me. :-) I'll post date number 3 later tonight. This challenge is actually a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete