Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stephanie #3

Met up with #3 at the nearby Ihop. He paid. The first of the 3 to do that. I was willing to go dutch seeing as how that's how folk are doing in the blackpeoplemeet world. He was reasonably nice. Though he was sitting when I arrived and was having issues with the waitress. He essentially fired her and pulled another one over. His order still wasn't right. He sent it back etc. He's an ARmy REserve Soldier on active duty-working at the Pentagon. New here from ATL. I wasn't bored talking to him. But, as Soldiers we definitely had many shared experiences. He's an officer though and I'm enlisted...which definitely is addressed in the DOD regulations on fraternization between officers and enlisted. It's basically forbidden. Some leeway is giving with the federally recognized ranks, which we both have. Nevertheless, he didn't make my twot twiddle. But, he's a cool Duty Date.

I forgot to mention that #1 was chivalrous to a fault. Seldom do we get to experience chivalry. This guy had it down pat-practiced even. It was great and irritating a the same time. #2 also got up to pull my chair out and stuff. Cool. #4 tentative for Tuesday. #2 STILL ON MY MIND.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO at he didn't' make my twot twiddle lol. What was his issues w/his food and his waitress. He seems' to have complained a lot...lol.

    ReplyDelete