Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stephanie #5

5 down 5 to go. I met up with #5 at the Bowling Alley. He got turned around and we got started hmmm about an hour later than planned. He was cool. He looked better than his picture. Great conversationalist. Entrepreneur. Paid for the food, but "shared" ie he bought one meal...okay whatever. He's got one son. Doesn't sound like he's ever been married. But, I didn't ask. I told him I was going to NY this weekend and he said his grandmother lives there and hes free to travel and offered to meet up to hang out in NY. I was like well if you come hit me up. He was definitely a cool dude...not much of an edge..but not a total cornball either. He didn't make my twot twiddle. But, I could definitely hang out with him.

Still wanting to hear more from #2. He did hit me up on email...but he hasn't called. He invited me over. #TOODAGGONESOON for that....I know only one way that could end up....assuming he didn't turn out to be a crazy...

I failed to mention that all of the guys said grace before we eat. ALL 5. What are the chances. I also forgot to mention that nice guy #4 stopped short of walking me to my car cuz we got to his first...I found that to be a lil bit off..

There is definite interest from at least 3 more than I can think of who want to get together. So, I gather I will be doing meet ups galore next week. I see no reason why I wouldn't get to 10 before I leave for STL for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment