Sunday, December 4, 2011

#2

Number 2 was about 10 times more attractive in person than he was on Blackpeoplemeet.com. He is just shy of my height requirement, but I will give him a pass. We went dutch. That's cool. But, I always question when guys are willing to make you pay. But, I guess dating can be expensive. The conversation was interesting. I could have even sat with him a little longer. But, we both had things to do. He's been married once. Sounds like it may have been a BAD one. But, we didn't get into the details. He doesn't have any children. And at 39 he's like he's not sure. But, didn't give an emphatic no. But, he said he'd DEFINITELY like to be married if he does have children. Though his first marriage was a bust he's not opposed to marriage, but he's also in no rush. All in all...I would not say I'm smitten as Ja'Net is. But, I DEFINTELY want to see him again. And I need to be REALLY careful..cuz unlike #1 He can DEFINITELY get it! :) #3 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment