Monday, December 5, 2011

Ja'Net - Date #3

Oh where do I even begin with date #3. He’s attractive, a gentlemen but I felt like this was some venting therapy session. He was such a Debbie downer lol. We met at the Cheesecake Factory in Columbia Mall he was there when I got there. We had to wait a few minutes for our table so we stood and talked. I made the mistake of asking him what he did and if he enjoyed his job and in turn got the history of what happened that lead to his untimely demise there. He talked about that for at least 20-45 minutes. Even as we were being seated he talked about it…it took me at least 20 minutes to figure out what I wanted because he kept talking about it and I couldn’t focus on the menu. Finally he shut up long enough for me to figure out what I wanted …lolol. So we get off of that topic finally and the date proceeded. We made small talk, talked about our families and what we enjoyed doing during our time off. Talked about our dating experiences on match.com thus far. He then proceeded to talk about the one that he felt that got away and how she would make him have panic attacks and that he didn’t realize until he let her go that he was having panic attacks because he was in love w/her. Then I made the mistake of asking about his last relationship. :-/ He went on and on about how she always complained about the same things all the time I guess that was going on in her life. That went on for about 30 minutes and seemed quite angry about how things ended …even though he was the one to end things. He then went on about a girl that he’s dated twice and that he thinks she’s using him for free meals then proceeds to tell me that if it’s not a date or they aren’t like that, that he’s not paying I felt like that was his way of telling me I was paying for my own food….lmao. He told me that he has a hard time letting go (at this point I hear the twilight zone theme song playing in my head and want to say check please! LOLOL). The conversation progressed and we talked about various thing….well at least I tried to seemed like everything we talked about brought him back to talking about the one that got away….I think her name was Catherine. Catherine is now remarried to her ex-husband and has since had another child. I think it’s time for him to let go I mean they did break up in 2008! #imjustsayin…lol. We had some cheesecake and he talked about how his mom was engaged to a man that he didn’t seem to care for. At some point I looked down because my phone lit up and that was much more exciting than this date was. It was date #1! Which made me very excited….lol. I felt like I needed one of those wrap it up boxes like on that Dave Chappelle skit….lmao. So I tried to wrap things up and finally we did the waiter brought us our bills and had charged my card for his stuff (which was more expensive) and his card for mine he did give me the difference in cash. We get up to leave and all I am thinking is I can’t wait to call #1 back lol. He gives me a hug and looks at me like he wants to give me a kiss and I’m like deuces dude! Lol I get in the car call date #1 back and we talk for 2.5 hours and now I am sleepy but it was worth it!!! O yeah date #3 he was cool but I definitely wasn’t feeling him like that (seems like a never ending date because I look at my bank card this morning and the Cheesecake Factory double charged my card....lol). He did make for an interesting date story though lol. Date #4 is sometime this week will keep you posted…

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens!! Sounds like he needs some counseling he had a lot going on!! I'm still a fan of date #1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right right! Seriously I felt like i was his therapist...lol. I'm still a fan of date #1 myself...lol

    ReplyDelete